Saturday, September 10, 2011

low rider jeans law::I have tried new detergents and fabric softner, but nothing has helped low rider jeans law

low rider jeans law::I have tried new detergents and fabric softner, but nothing has helped.
The smell is like dead fish,what can i do april 21st, 2008 at 3:47 pm gmt i love the rider jeans in the sandstone color but that is about all i can find except black.
Where can i find riders online?
I have looked and looked but cannot find them.
These are the only jeans except for mens levis that even feel reasonably good on me.
December 3rd, 2008 at 12:00 am gmt i own one pair of riders jeans and love them.
They are a couple of years old, so decided to get a new pair in black.
Both of these were purchased at walmart.
These new ones smell horrid, to the point that i am embarrassed to wear them.
I have washed them numerous times, and there is no improvement.
They smell like rubber or oil.
Is there a solution, or do i get a refund?
April 16th, 2011 at 8:40 am gmt i love riders by lee.
I think they were perfectly designed for my body style.
Just a little below the waist, relaxed, straight leg jeans.
I just ripped out the knee of my last decent pair.
I cannot find them anywhere.
Oh, i can find the stretch riders in abudance, but not the denim.
I hate stretch jeans i just want another pair without stretch, is that too much to ask?
Please help me locate them april 17th, 2011 at 2:56 am gmt i have 3 pair of rider jeans that i have had for about 2 years.
They fit great, and are very comfortable.
I wear them alot but not exclusively.
With in the last month all 3 pairs of jeans have torn right under the front right belt loop and down about 2 inches.
I find it ironic that the remaining body of the jeans are holding up very well.
I have mended 2 of the 3 pair and have been looking for replacements, but, i have gone into the same walmart, taken the exactly same style and size of jeans and none of them even come close to fitting.
Are you trying to save money and making the jeans smaller now?
Quite frankly, i think that i should at least get a voucher for a new pair.
I can send pictures of the tears and repairs i ve made.
Ask author about the item reviewed.
Please confirm to be posted.
Note: some of the email service providers, like aol, comcast, etc.
We recommend to use gmail.

No comments: