Monday, September 12, 2011

true religion joey destroyed jeans::Up for auction is true religion joey destroyed jeans

true religion joey destroyed jeans true religion joey destroyed jeans::Up for auction is.
Signature horseshoe coin and back pocket stitching.
Signature joey flap back and coin pockets.
Destroyed wash specially treated and destroyed by hand.
With grinding abrasions on pockets, legs and waistband.
Blowout holes down thighs.
Light wear on back hems.
In good recycled condition.
All my measurements are taken lying flat, straight across with a yard stick, and unstretched, then doubled.
I do not pull or manipulate the item.
I do not sell fakes.
I always post a lot of pictures that i take myself that accurately reflect the item.
I try to show as much detail as possible and are always willing to take additional pictures if requested.
I almost exclusively ship with usps.
I ship within 2 business days of receiving payment.
I offer several different shipping offers so you can choose what is best for you.
Including: first class, parcel post, priority, and priority flat rate.
When you choose parcel post be aware that while it is the cheapest it is also the slowest.
Please do not give me a negative or neutral over something i do not control.
If you need your item in a hurry please pay the extra money.
You can always let me know what way you want your item shipped.
If you are willing to pay for it i am willing to accommadate you.
The handling covers my overhead costs including packaging supplies.
If you do not agree and accept these charges then please do not bid.
I will only ship via priority mail, please do not ask for cheaper shipping.
Basically anything less then a 5 amounts to a negative rating with ebay and a loss of selling privle.

No comments: