Wednesday, September 14, 2011

mr mr. green jeans toronto

mr. green jeans toronto mr. green jeans toronto::The food was tasty but each and every side.
Fries, veggies was ice cold while the hamburger, meat, main dish was hot.
The hamburger was chewy and stringy.
And then i realized what i was eating was the wax paper cooked with the burger on the grill yuk yuk yuk!
I called over the waitress who seemed annoyed and she called the manager.
He was somewhat apologetic and removed the burger from the bill.
Which was taking forever so i went to the ladies room.
The ladies room had an inch of water on the floor it smelled and had not visible way of drying your hands no paper and no working dryers.
When my cell phone and wallet fell from my jeans to the wet floor i went through the roof.
I asked for the manager again as my friends left for the theatre another guy came over and said he was the manager.
I asked who the first guy was and he said the bartender aaahhh.
I recounted the food story and the bathrooms appalling conditions and i looked at him.
He said well let me see what i could do.
I have never been so disappointed.
I am from ny and visit toronto often and we had a mr greenjeans here so i took my friends there remembering how great the food and atmosphere was.
Not at the eaton centre restaurant though.

No comments: