Monday, September 12, 2011

seven jeans swarovski crystals::But sfam jean are the jeans for you if you have the same issues seven jeans swarovski crystals

seven jeans swarovski crystals seven jeans swarovski crystals::But sfam jean are the jeans for you if you have the same issues.
How did i find out?
Well, i went to zafu.
Com, which is a website that asks you all of your figure problems, and then recommends the jeans or bras that will work for you.
I love these jeans.
The fit is very complimentary to my figure.
I also have a thick waist, thanks to my darling, wonderful children.
The cut of the waistband is very forgiving, and there is no muffin top.
The cut of the jeans is a teensy bit lower than i usually like they sit about 2 inches below my belly button, which means i have to be careful with the tops i wear.
Nobody wants to see the mummy tummy or my butt hanging out.

No comments: