Friday, September 9, 2011

large waist small hips jeans::By the time i find a pair that fits my hips and butt they sag everywhere else large waist small hips jeans

large waist small hips jeans::By the time i find a pair that fits my hips and butt they sag everywhere else.
Opt for something loose and flowing.
Stillasexymomma february 27th, 2010 at 9:01 pm try some apple bottom jeans.
Love2laugh212 february 27th, 2010 at 9:01 pm house of dereon.
Expensive but worth it.
By beyonce 2 really cute!
Hope i could help.
Christine m february 27th, 2010 at 9:52 pm anatolia february 27th, 2010 at 10:49 pm jennifercaluori february 27th, 2010 at 11:18 pm i wish i knew!
I have the same problem!
Argh its so friggen annoying.
Its a blessing thats what i tell myself!
We have beautiful hour glass figures them drive men nuts!
Screw you, skinny bitches.
Jlo makes a jean thats actually pretty good.
I think you can buy them at any department store.
Emurillo85 february 28th, 2010 at 12:26 am diesel jeans,.
Gossipgirl090 february 28th, 2010 at 1:05 am and on top, u should wear something loose and flowing over the hips so it helps glide over the curves.
I have the same problem, but figured out what works best for me.
Gets kind of old after a while.
Bootcut or flare, and possibly a straight leg if it is loose enough.
People have also told me that old navy has good jeans for our type of bodies.
Hope you find out what you are looking for.

No comments: