Thursday, September 8, 2011

i shot marvin in the face::First of all i dont have long hair, tattoos or wear my friends sisters jeans i shot marvin in the face

i shot marvin in the face::First of all i dont have long hair, tattoos or wear my friends sisters jeans.
I dont own an emo band shirt, or take pictures of myself holding a love note for some chick i barely know.
I am not straight edge, and if i was i wouldnt feel the need to broacast it to feel as though i belong to something.
If your looking to befriend someone who does any of these things, you may now go hang yourself from your tear stained sweater vest.
I on the other hand.
Live for music and die for rock and roll, infact i would kill you in the name of it.
I put hot sauce on everything and will always do so.
I run a non profit organization called rock for humanity, check it out below.
I went to school in london but grew up in toronto.
Love my friends, but love my enemies even more.
I believe in romance but in my own way, im funny but wont have you rolling on the floor laughing all night.
Im sometimes overly sinical and possibly underly ambitious, making me the perfect match for anyone who hates everything but is too lazy to do anything about it.
I go to as many shows as my eardrums will allow, local and major.
Other then that im pretty simple,

No comments: